Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cruel, Cruel Summer

I've lived in Kansas for pretty much 85% of my life. Truly not much surprises me about the things that happen in this state. Now from what every Kansan knows, our weather is pretty freaking ridiculous....from intense rain, flooding, drought, famine, Tsunami's and earthquakes (total dramatization). However for once I am just flabbergasted, YEA flabbergasted by the severity of the weather right now.

If you live in Kansas right now, you would know that we are suffering from an intense heat wave. It already gets pretty hot and spicy in Kansas during the summers where we see record highs of 103+ degrees, but this summer has really taken the cake!

Today the high was 113 degrees...what the hell is that!? 113 degrees! that's like walking outside to instant death.

In a normal Kansas summer by the time evening sets in, your down to semi comfortable temperatures where you can enjoy low 80's, possibly 70's. Right now it is about 9:30pm and my temperature gauge says 94 degrees............my poor poor electric bill. PLEASE PLEASE lets not talk about how Westar is probably giggling in their fanny packs right now, loving every AC sucking moment of this heat wave.

I am literally fearing to check the mail, last month my bill was 50.00 dollars, I am expecting to take that by 4 Times on this bill. UGH murder me!


It truly is a cruel summer!

~*Much Love My Bloggers*~ (and stay cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment